Homemade Baby Teething Biscuits Recipe - No added sugar
Want to attempt making your own teething biscuits? We have a tried and tested recipe that babies & kids alike will love:
Homemade Baby Teething Biscuits
Ok, I had to share these with you guys...any of you that have children, they don't even have to be of the teething age...you have to make these! Why, you ask? Well, because I said so, obviously! Ha! No, really, they aren't the best tasting cookie, rather bland I think. But both my kids love them!! Gray calls them cookies and I totally don't mind him asking for these because they have either fruit or veggies in and NO SUGAR!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dry infant rice cereal
- 1 ripe medium mashed banana (1/3 cup-I have also substituted pureed carrots and sweet potato)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 425ºF / 220ºC. In a bowl, mix together flour, cereal and cinnamon.
- Add in oil, banana and water. Mix until dough comes together to form a firm, non-sticky dough. Add water or flour (1 tablespoon at a time) if necessary.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out about 1/2 inch thick and cut into shapes or bars.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly brown. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Makes about a dozen, depending on how big of shapes you use.
Courtesy of Immprintalish Blog