Chew Buddy ring pendant necklace is a safe, stylish, and discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. Measuring about 2" in diameter and 1/2 inch thick, it's a great option for those who like to chew with their front teeth.
The length can be adjusted by shortening each end to desired length. To do this push up the ends through the clasps, tie to desired new length & trim.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Perfect for kids with sensory needs, the NEW Chew Buddy is a non-toxic silicone ring pendant necklace designed to help kids relax and focus. It is ideal for children with Autism, ADHD, or OT needs.
This pendant is recommended for mild chewers.
- Chew buddy jewellery is BPA, Phthalates, PVC, cadmium and lead FREE
- Each pendant measures approximately 2" in diameter and 1/2 inch thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Clean with warm soapy water or you could wipe over with a baby wipe
Bubba Chew Silicone Jewellery is Australian owned and operated.
WARNING: The necklace is not a toy and does contain small parts that can be a choking hazard and the long cord can be a strangulation risk. Check product for irregularities and it is recommended to discard after 6 months of use.