Sinchies Sip’n Silicone Lids – No Spills Solution
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
The perfect Sip’n Silicone Lids for a Sinchies no spills solution – a silicone spout cover which stops spills, is soft on gums, prevents mess and promotes independence!
SIP IT – Attach to pouch to protect their mouth and control the flow of food.
CAP IT – Fold-over cap to securely close your pouch when baby feels full.
STRAP IT – Wrap the strap around your pouch top to easily pair them on-the-go
Maximise nutrition – By controlling flow and preventing spills, the Sip’n maximises baby’s caloric intake. Every healthy sip counts and using a Sip’n means more food makes it to their mouth.
- Prevent messy spills – Sometimes pouches result in mushy mess that equates to a big clean up and worse yet wasted food and money. The Sip’n features a critical flow control valve that prevents the mess
- Promote independence – Transitioning from milk to solid food is a significant stride towards independence. The Sip’n eliminats pouch frustration and allows babies to hold and eat on their own.
- Protect their mouth – Finally baby can comfortably chew away while snacking. The Sip’n features a silky-smooth chewy dispensing valve designed to fully cover the spout and some of the rigid plastic of the spout.
How to use
- Use: Firmly push Sip’n soft top onto pouch to securely attach.
- Care: Wash before and after use. Best to soak in soapy water followed by thorough rinse. Always avoid cleaning this device with wire brushes because it will tear the silicone. Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Caution: To prevent choking hazards, check the valve frequently for tears. Inspect before each use and discard when worn or damaged. Do not leave children unattended with this product. Never use this pouch top as a pacifier or toy.
The Sip’n was designed on a simple premise. The transition to solid food should be a positive milestone, not a painful one.
* Available in a pack of two